November is here, and I thank God for keeping us alive this far. It has not been easy for anyone. Most of us had found our faith’s shaking in the same way the Israelites felt when they encountered challenges in the wilderness. Some of us are still doubtful if things would get better. To such Christians, I would say, arm yourself with the word of God, for the word of God is the sword for the spirit (Ephesians 6:17).
We overcome by God’s word and not with our interpretation of things. The way I see it, you either have the Elishah spirit or the doubtful spirit. When God told the King through Elishah that he would end the famine in Samaria, one of the officers of the King said to Elishah, “Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?” (2 Kings 7:2).
Yes! It could happen!
For whoever goes to God must believe that He exists and richly rewards those who seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).
Here are my best faith and strength scriptures. I hope you’ll be inspired by them as well. PS://All quoted scriptures are from NIV.
1.The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights. Habakkuk 3:19
2. The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people. with peace. Psalms 29:11
3. The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? Psalms 27:1
4. In the Lord I take refuge. How then can you say to me: “Flee like a bird to your mountain.” Psalms 11:1
5.God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth gives way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. Psalms 46:1-3
6.So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
7.The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. Psalms 118:14
8.Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense[a]; he has become my salvation.” Isaiah 12:2
9.But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 2 Corinthians 12:9
10.He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:29-31
11. But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
12. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Romans 8:15
13.Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. 1 Chronicles 16:11
14. I love you, Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalms 18:1-2
15. But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalms 59:16
Therefore we boast in the LORD, and we delight in His ways. For we know our God is strong, and in His name we overcome much. The right hand of the LORD does valiantly, the right hand of the LORD exalts. The right arm of the LORD is Christ. Therefore, we are destined to overcome.